Wednesday 10 May 2017

Complex sentences

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences:


1: I went to the shop while my mum was sleeping


2: I hate basketball because I don’t know how to play.


3: I have a friend called Andrea she is really kind


4: The kittens were adopted by the family because their real owner was allergic to cats.


5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite because they taste delicious.


6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends while I went to buy food.


9: We have apples in the fridge because dad works for a fruit shop.


10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa while her husband was looking after her family.
7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking because dad was snoring


8: Sara owned a dog while I was eating food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.