Thursday 15 October 2015

THE BEST SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

THE BEST SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

When we were at school it was going to be the holidays I was feeling so happy that I ran to Mr Bax and said goodbye to him then I rushed to my mum.

In the holidays we went to the city on Saturday. So we all got up  at 8:30 so that we can go to the big city so we rushed to the door went out and jumped into the car and off we went to the city.

So we all wanted to go to the city to play some fun game. It was so much fun that I wanted to play more game but we wanted to have a drink so we all had a drink. Then we saw a man that was singing a song it was amazing he was where the shop was.

Then we went to go and do some shopping at
park ‘n save. When we did all of that we went back home because we were tired and we wanted to go to sleep because it was a long day for us.   

My favourite was playing games.    

Question.
1.What do you do in the amazing holidays?
2.What did you do there?
3.What did you have?
4.Who did you go with?

5.Why did you go?                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.